Calling all Military nursesRegister Today!
- by relysh82 May 30, '11Just wanted to take a minute to say Thank You for your service to this country.
Hope you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day!
- May 30, '11 by nurturing_angelThank You from me too. Your efforts for this country are very much appreciated. Stay safe.
- May 30, '11 by live&laugh&loveHappy Memorial Day!! Your courage and bravery gives us strength!!
- May 30, '11 by EmergencyNrseI thank you all for your praise and recognition but today is not our day.
I'll come back for Veteran's Day
Today is recognition for those that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom and liberty. As they say "we all give some and some gave all..." It's for them we give praise... in memorial. Our nation's heroes.
- May 30, '11 by relysh82I understand that today is a day for Honoring those we have lost, who have given the ultimate sacrifice. I just wanted to say that I appreciate the fact that there are those who are willing to give their lives to help another/to maintain the freedom that we all enjoy. My husband is a veteren, my step son is active duty, and I respect and thank them for the willingness to serve. So since I can not say it to those who are gone, I say it to those who remain. Thank you. Relysh
- May 30, '11 by OC_An KheYes a day to toast ABSENT COMRADES.
- May 30, '11 by whichone'spinkAnd one of the fallen is an Army Nurse who was recently killed in Afghanistan. A toast to him and the many others that have given their lives for their country.