Baylor Dallas or All Saints Ft Worth ER?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Baylor Dallas or All Saints Ft Worth ER? in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... I have a chance to do travel nurse to one or the other of these 2 hospitals. Any comments or ideas...by gonzo1 Sep 17, '07I have a chance to do travel nurse to one or the other of these 2 hospitals. Any comments or ideas to help me would be greatly appreciated.
I looked on both their websites and saw that there were many openings for ER nurses. Is there a problem at these locations?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=249946©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Sep 17, '07 by TheCommuterPerhaps you may wish to post this very same question over on the Texas Nurses Forum, since the nurses in that area would be better suited to answer the query. I included the link below.
I live in Fort Worth, and work at a facility that is located about 0.25 miles from Baylor All Saints Hospital. I have not heard anything particularly negative about their ER and, believe me, the EDs with bad reputations are well-known to all of the nurses in the area.
- Sep 17, '07 by gonzo1Thanks for the info. Hopefully one of the moderators will move my post for me.
- Sep 17, '07 by lovablelvnI personally LOVE Baylor. This is from personal experience being a patient and my mom being a patient at 2 of the Baylor facilities. I have been to All Saints in Fort Worth and it's very nice but I just get a better feeling from Baylor. Staff seems to love it and everyone gets along great from what I have seen. Good Luck!
- Sep 17, '07 by teeituptomBoth are near very nice golf courses, what else do you want
- Sep 17, '07 by bubblyI was a student nurse at Baylor Dallas and I just heard through the grapevine that the reason there are so many openings in the ER is because of the high turnover rate of nurses there. Not sure why exactly, but it seemed chaotic when I toured the unit and they were supposed to be putting in a lot of new changes in the ER. But my personal experience on the other floors at Baylor Dallas were positive and I have met great and supportive nurses there.
- Sep 28, '07 by KrisVanceI am currently a student a Baylor...so maybe I am a little biased. I have had clinical experiences on 3 floors and the nurses have been great. I have no idea what it's like to work there though! The nurses always talk about the "baylor family" and "taking care of our own"-- so there seems to be a high level of comraderie. No experience with All Saints.