Anyone here doing Ohio University RNtoBSN program??Register Today!
- by newtelenurse Jul 25, '10Just curious if anyone here is in the program. I just started this summer. Would like to hear from anyone that has done it or still in it....thanks!!!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=493742©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,756 Views
- Jul 25, '10 by nevergonnagiveupI'm planning on starting the next start session (I believe in Oct). I would love some info on this program as well. I have a cousin who's starting this September. I'm hoping she can give me some info as well.
- Jul 25, '10 by FaeriewandI've inquired into this program as well and was looking for more information on it.
- Jul 25, '10 by joanna73Hi. I'm just curious about how your nursing programs work in the US. I am Canadian, and we are required to have the BSCN. In the US, can you get your RN's without the BSCN? It used to be that we had 2 options here. You could take a 2 year diploma program, or a 4 year degree to become an RN. Is it sort of like that in the US?
- Jul 25, '10 by SShannon81Im looking into this program. They have no clinicals at this time. Credit hour rate is $157.They offer the majority of the nursing classes year round.It is accredited.Can be completed in 1 year. Even 1.5 years would be nice and fine for me. Im going for it!
- Sep 21, '10 by NewOUZgradI am going to start this program most likely in January 2011 unless I go to Kaplan for their MSN. OU pricing very good.
- Sep 21, '10 by ScottE,RN
- Sep 21, '10 by TDCHIMQuote from ScottEYeah, that was ridiculous. However, to be fair, the little twerp is actually a Hocking Tech student who failed out of OU. Here's a link to the OU-affiliated Post's story. Not sure what that says about the school!
As for the nursing program - I've just generally heard from a couple of friends of mine who went through it that it's good, but I don't know much in the way of details. However, as a state school, I would definitely expect the costs to be quite reasonable.
- Feb 5, '11 by SShannon81I just got signed up today.Im looking forward to it
- Feb 5, '11 by NewOUZgradSSHANNON, are you working anywhere and going to school or just the BSN? I was thinking about doing just the BSN to concentrate on school.. wondered your thoughts.