Anyone done immunizations for chain pharmacies?
- 0Jul 2, '12 by aknottedyarn GuideA new member wanted to know if this would be a way to make some money in her retirement. If you have any suggestions about this or other ways to utilize skills in retirement please give suggestions.
- 0Jul 2, '12 by Liddle Noodnik GuideQuote from aknottedyarnI am looking into Immunization Clinics, I have had two people say it is reliable. Is it ok to put the link on here? or just do a search on it.A new member wanted to know if this would be a way to make some money in her retirement. If you have any suggestions about this or other ways to utilize skills in retirement please give suggestions.Last edit by TheCommuter on Jul 3, '12 : Reason: edited
- 1Jul 2, '12 by dirtyhippiegirlQuote from Liddle NoodnikI did a few immunization clinics. I think the only big issue with them is that, in certain areas of the country, it can be hard to sign up for clinics online because they get "taken" very quickly.I am looking into Immunization Clinics, I have had two people say it is reliable. Is it ok to put the link on here? or just do a search on it.
Definitely a legit company, the only issue being that you don't get paid for online training until you've done an in-person immunization clinic.Last edit by TheCommuter on Jul 3, '12 : Reason: referred to edited post
- 0Jul 4, '12 by Not_A_Hat_PersonDefinitely check out any company before you sign up with them. The first time I signed up to do flu clinics, it was with a Rhode Island-based company that turned out to be very, very sketchy. I caught on, and managed to return everything before working a single clinic.
I just re-upped for a third season with The Vaccine Company That Must Not Be Named. Aside from a serious vaccine supply shortages late year, they've been very good to work with. Most of this year's paperwork will be online this year, which should solve a lot of complaints.
A nationally-known home care company with a very bad reputation is also doing flu shots in my area.
- 0Jul 4, '12 by caliotter3I have not gone back to the never to be named company after they never provided any work after all of the time I wasted on their orientation the last time. It was not worth my time or effort. Of course, they did not pay me for the orientation, even though it was not my fault I did not work. I found that to be unacceptable, since I had worked for them in the past, and had nothing but good things to say, until they treated me that way. If they weren't going to provide work, they could have paid for the orientation. Now, I never recommend them.