ABON - waiting on decisionRegister Today!
- by PatientALNurse Aug 25, '10I have applied for Alabama Board of Nursing. I have previous criminal history with four bad checks. Has anyone ever heard of someone being denied licensure due to this? Any advice? Worried sick!!! Being patient but really want my license. HELP!
- Aug 25, '10 by CCURN85I've never heard of someone not being granted a license for writing bad checks. Usually, barrier crimes/felonies are things that will prevent you from getting a license. Best Wishes.
- Aug 25, '10 by chloecatrnMaybe someone could move this to the Licensure with a Criminal History forum for you... people who frequently check there might have a little more advice for you. Good luck to you.
- Aug 30, '10 by PatientALNurseGot them...thanks guys. I was approved!
- Aug 30, '10 by chloecatrnCongratulations!