here are some links to articles that were written specifically about what nurses do on their jobs. enjoy! hope you find them inspiring.
- a day in the life. . .of a critical care nurse educator, professor of nursing, operating room manager and emergency room nurse. there is another link to the description of and informatics nurse at the same site
- "robert nelseon, registered staff nurse in the health care industry". read about the day in the life of an intensive care unit nurse.
- "joan nikkicoda, nurse practitioner in the health care industry". read about the day in the life of a family nurse practitioner who specializes in cardiac care.
- "maria o'connel, psychiatric nurse". read about the day in the life of a psychiatric nurse who works on an acute inpatient psychiatric unit.
- wound, ostomy and continence nursing. an interview with a wound, ostomy & continence nurse who talks about this specialty with a writer from working world.
- nurses writing about their views of the nursing profession