I am 5 months pregnant and my baby bump is obvious. I work per diem at a small community hospital that is possibly going to close in the near future and I am also getting a lot of cancelled shifts due to low census. I need your advice and opinions if I should search and apply for a new RN position at a different hospital or if I should wait until after mat leave. My concern is if the hospital closes down, I will loose any oppertunity of applying to internal positions. Your opinions and advice are appreciated!