Tips For Human Beings Entering Nursing - Page 10Register Today!
- Jan 18, '09 by BertinaRNBeautiful:heartbeat
- Jan 19, '09 by FireHorseNinjaWhere's the Kleenex??? :redpinkhe
Thank you for sharing! Very good message and reminder for all of us...
- Jan 19, '09 by majikWe had a student like Janet at our private LVN school. We thought that she might have a chance. But, she ended up not making the school requirements and dropped.
- May 8, '10 by FranemtnurseAll I can say is, "WOW, what a testimony to Janet. Oh how wrong we can be when we assume when we don't really know one's circumstances."
- May 15, '10 by 1uvakindmomThat story gave me chills. How sweet and a testimony to the determination of this woman.
- Jan 9, '11 by joyouterThis story provides more than a human tragedy- it presents a poignant, sobering lesson for all, from students in nursing, medecine or other subjects involved with the humanities.. The reality is that we can all be affected by fatal illness at any point in our lives. Can one imagine her fear of failure, the cost of discovery and most heartbreaking, the knowledge of the inevitable outcome? This example should be incorporated into medical and nursing education where the aspects of compassion, understanding and a broader consideration of cause and effect arise from human tragedy of HIV or other fatal illnesses. Thank you for sharing this unforgettable experience.
- Jan 9, '11 by interleukinYour response is keenly introspective.
- Jan 14, '11 by heelhook80My heart hurts, yet is filled with inspiration by this story. Thank you.
- Mar 30, '11 by elljayowell, i wasn't expecting that. now i need to find some kleenex.
- Apr 7, '11 by cknowltonWoW!!!!!!! Beautiful Touching experience!!!! Reminds Me Not To Rush To Judgement by Looking At The Outside Before Knowing Whats Going On In The Inside!!!!! Thank You For Sharing...Everyone Can Learn By This!!!!!!!!