Thank-you Son - Page 9Register Today!
- Mar 13, '10 by Sonervousthis is very touching.. i'm sure you are proud of him, and he is proud of you too..
- Mar 13, '10 by CAwant2beas i read this posting it…..i had tears. i am currently a student in the nursing program with a four year old and it’s tough. taking her to daycare early in the early morning and late pick ups. i’m there in yours shoes…. every morning we kiss good bye and she says “bye mommy, and she says my mommy going to nursing school”….my little angel.:redpinkhe
when i get home she always asks “how was your day mommy”…. as stressful i am in nursing school with all the exams, study groups, learning and understanding the function and structure. i manage to keep it simple for her and spend time with her, play dolls with her, then bath time and bedtime.......…then i’m studying again for hours as she sleeps.
i know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
congratulations on finishing your nursing school, your wedding day and soon to buy a home!
- Mar 15, '10 by melosheroThis was inspiring as well as touching. I cried the entire time read the article. I have a little boy and he too has sacrificed a lot so that I finish my degree. Thanks for the motivation. It helps to know that there is an end to the madness of working full-time and schooling full-time.
- Mar 17, '10 by neuro9Beautiful!
- May 24, '11 by hopingforsuccessOMG!!!!....This was beautiul!!!!...Thank You for being brave enough to post this...Congrats!!!!
- May 30, '11 by pednursedebCongradlations to you and your son. Someday he will look back on this as an experience. I know he's proud of you. It's amazing how resiliant kids are, thank goodness. Good luck! I've been doing nursing for 25 years and still enjoy it. I've had recent health problems and may have to quit or may lose my my job and it's killing me. Wish me luck. I really need to work a few more years. You have many years to go and I'm sure you will do fine.
- May 3, '12 by BigtimeRNI just read this and welled up with tears, I find that this experience is so similar to what I went through as I pursued my nursing degree. I know exactly what it felt like. I just finished this may and I have a young son also.
You are brave and determined and this will guide your endeavors. Thanks for sharing
- May 3, '12 by Mintyfreshness23Wow! Very Motivating indeed! Thank you for this!
- May 3, '12 by GitanoRNsimply sublime what this article conveys to the reader regarding human emotions, thank you for sharing it with us... aloha~