Thank-you Son - Page 7Register Today!
- Sep 24, '09 by love-d-ORWow, I feel tears coming down. That really touched me, you must be proud of your son... and yourself, you go girl!
- Sep 24, '09 by Deborah1967OH the memories this touching story brought back to me, My big girl (then 6) helping to rock, feed a bottle,read to her baby brother (under a year old).. so that mom could study,..You words were just beautiful....Congrats on your graduation.
- Sep 24, '09 by pednursedebThanks for sharing. Definitately save this for your son. Although I had a husband helping me. My children sacrificed 2 times. Once when I went to LVN school and then a few years later when I went to RN school. My kids are grown now and we can laugh about it. They say they are the only kids that got tired of pizza. My husband doesn't cook and on those nights when I just couldn't he would go get pizza or hamburgers. I hope I didn't clog up their arteries too bad.
You did what you set out to do. Congratulations. I wish you well in you new married life and in your career. It sounds like you son is going to grow up to be a fine man.
Welcome to nursing and may you have a happy life and long career.
- Sep 24, '09 by dream2bccrnI'm crying tears of joy for you ( a stranger) and your little guy. Congratulations to you both. What a wonderful, beautiful, sentiment. Good luck on your continued journey through life with your new husband, new career, and your little guy.
- Sep 25, '09 by franciscan gypsyWow... this actually made me cry... good for you... good for both of you...
- Sep 25, '09 by ChrissyLove123:::tears:::
I remember when I was 8 and my mom began the nursing program. Sitting in the back of classes and back rooms at different facilities playing quietly while mom was in class or at work. Waking up with mom gone. Going to bed with mom gone. It was hard, but she always took the time (with a book or flashcards in her hand) to make sure I knew she loved me.
I have 3 little guys that will begin this journey with me. Crazy how I feel guilty before even starting, but so hopeful and excited for OUR future at the same time... I only hope they will accept my "thank yous" and "appologies."
Congratulations, mom & son!!!
- Sep 27, '09 by oyin_sussywhat can i say to this writer?....than great kudos for the write up...one day i'm gonna do the same...thumb up!
- Sep 27, '09 by lemonsparkI'm crying after reading this. This is so beautiful and it makes me think of my own children as I'm in the final year of nursing school and wondering how we're going to make it through. The end of this crazy journey is near... only a matter of months down the road, but I often think of how it affects my kids and reading this just says everything I want to tell them. Thank-you.
- Sep 28, '09 by nathangenesisHeartfelt article....i can picture the good relationship between Mom & Son - full of love, reciprocity, trust....such an inspiring story. Goodluck to both of you. More accomplishments ahead.
- Sep 28, '09 by Leigh RaynorThis is so sweet and reminds of of myself. My son is now 23 and in Iraq until January--currently he is here for 2 week leave--yea!! My daughter is 19 and taking classes in early childhood development. I am so glad you and your little guy made it. I wouldn't have it any other way.