Thank-you Son - Page 6Register Today!
- Sep 23, '09 by babey_gurl_311wow very touching to all of us who have lived this experience...I was a single mom much of my nursing school days and can remember the same stuff so I had to laugh about the whole watching the movie 5 times in a row (always was elmo for my daughter) and the quick dinners long after supper time (usually chef boyardee) and I live in northern MN so I remember well the mornings my daughter was a trooper and woke up at 5...6 am to walk out into a blizzard so i could bring her to daycare as i either went to work as a nursing assistant or did my clinicals...this article goes to show that our families especially our children deserve an award as well for dealing with us through school
- Sep 23, '09 by KYCNMThis was so warming I posted a link to our nursing student's so they can share your story. Many face the challenges you have and they may draw strength from your story. Thanks for sharing. . .
- Sep 23, '09 by Amberlynn26This was one of the most moving letters I have ever read...I think so many of us can relate to you and your sons journey. It really was the both of you together than made everything possible!
- Sep 23, '09 by JJWanKenobiThis was truly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope I can thank my husband, son, and family as eloquently for their sacrifices when I finish nursing school.
- Sep 23, '09 by ljones6843That was so heart renching you should have been a writter!!!!
- Sep 23, '09 by frumpterThat was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your amazing story.
- Sep 23, '09 by CountyRatQuote from ljones6843She is a writer, and a good one.That was so heart renching you should have been a writter!!!!
- Sep 23, '09 by NYRN08Absolutely beautiful!!! May you be blesses with a wonderful marriage, career. You have one GREAT little man!
- Sep 23, '09 by busyallthetimeI am in tears right now! Thank you for sharing that with us!!!!!:redpinkhe What a journey it was, but so so worth it.
- Sep 23, '09 by Meshell92183What a beautiful way to honor your son when everyone around you is recognizing your achievements. You can tell that you are an amazing mommy, congrats on make it!