Nurses Who Have Killed - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 10, '12 by Bortaz, RNI seem to recall a story recently where a LVN in TX killed a woman in a parking lot and stole her baby.
- Nov 10, '12 by BrandonLPNAnnie Willkes, that crazy "number one fan" from Misery. (of course, you're probably only talking about *real* nurses....)
- Nov 10, '12 by BluntForceTraumaWow...just did a google search on Genene Jones...killed 11-47 babies and will be getting out in 2017...SMH!
- Nov 10, '12 by echoRNC711Nurses are no different from the rest of the population. Why would we think we are exempt from deviant behavior ? Kind of a macabre topic
- Nov 11, '12 by jloganDonald Harvey killed patient's in London, KY at the former Marymount Hospital and also at some other hospitals. For a long time people that lived in and around London called it Murdermount Hospital because of this.
- Nov 11, '12 by CloudySueCharles Cullen worked briefly at the hospital in which I had my babies. He was huge news around here.
- Nov 11, '12 by Daisy_08I read a book on Genene Jones. Very interesting story.
- Nov 11, '12 by noahsmamaCommuter, what, exactly, is the point of this post?
- Nov 11, '12 by Daisy_08Quote from BrandonLPNGenene Jones is said to be the inspiration!Annie Willkes, that crazy "number one fan" from Misery. (of course, you're probably only talking about *real* nurses....)
- Nov 11, '12 by CloudySueQuote from noahsmamaI would think just for something completely different.Commuter, what, exactly, is the point of this post?
Also, it's easy to forget that there are always random psychotics in all walks of life. It's a good call to be mindful of what other nurses have in their hands.