The most beautiful curls I'd ever seen - Page 5Register Today!
- Sep 24, '08 by sassysteph7wow! I couldn't get through this without crying. You did a phenominal job and I'm sure his mother and father appreciate you more than you realize. Not sure that I could work peds. WOW!
- Sep 26, '08 by Liddle NoodnikBrave one, to keep on going after that one - wow. Thank you for writing this. How blessed those parents were to have had you for their son's nurse!
- Sep 27, '08 by WilfreyIt's so so so amazing. I can feel the event. And I can barely grab myself out from your somewhat meloncholic story. Very powerful!
- Sep 27, '08 by jangraciemomAbeautiful story YOU are a nurse They will ALWAYS remember you You gave comfort during the worst time of their lives I am an old nurse, glad to know there are new nurses out there like you. We carry these "war wounds" with us to each new patient. Hurts but makes us better. You could not have done anymore than you did, thank goodness he made it out of the ER to you Be Proud
- Oct 2, '08 by CandiceAI am sitting here crying like a baby and so hoping to never have to experience what you have, but as a Peds nurse who is still new at this - I know I might.
Can tears short a keyboard? Geez...
Blessings of the Lord
- Oct 2, '08 by tiak41Your care and love for these children is a true blessing, I to would cry when it came to children/adults that left too early and the hardest thing about being a nurse , is being there watching someone die and to try and comfort a grieiving family when you also are grieving Very touching story, thank you for sharing it
- Oct 4, '08 by nursetobein2010Amazing story...you made me cry. I have a son and hope he'd be so lucky as to have a nurse like you if he ever needed it. What a sad, sad, beautiful story.
- Oct 4, '08 by americanlatina313oh my word, you just made me bawl! beautifully written though... thanks for sharing!
- Oct 7, '08 by nursegottabeThis was so sad. The tears just rolled. Sounded like something coming out of chicken soup for nurses. Great story.
- Mar 20, '09 by chicookieThat was the saddest yet one of the most beautiful pieces I have ever read. Thank you for sharing.