Call PayRegister Today!
- by GI Jackie Sep 21, '06I am interested in the call pay at other facilities. We currently get paid $1.00 per hour to carry the beeper and time and a half when we get called in. I would like to know what others are getting paid to be on call for endoscopy and what city and state you are from. Thanks in advance for responding.
- Sep 25, '06 by shele001We get $2.00/hr for carrying the pager. I do pediatrics GI and Pul. The adult service for GI gets $6.00/hr for the pager. We both get time and half for over 80 hours per pay period. Durham NC
- Sep 25, '06 by Marie_LPN, RNOur endo dept. gets $3/hr. to carry the pager. Virginia.Last edit by Marie_LPN, RN on Sep 25, '06
- Sep 25, '06 by bklejaWe get $3.00/hr while on beeper, time and a half for hours actually worked and we get paid for an additional hour beyond those worked which is considered travel time. We also are paid for a minimum of 4 hours when called in, even if we are only there for 1 hour. Madison, WI
- Sep 25, '06 by EndoGirlJulieWe get $2.00 an hour to carry the beeper For the Endo dept.
Plus 1hr travel time pay. Brooksville FL.
- Sep 26, '06 by ashbrooke2006GI Jackie! I think I know you! J/K I do know who you are!!! Guess who?:bowingpur
- Sep 30, '06 by PDCJackie,
We get $4.00 per hour for being on call, time and a half if called in, and are paid a minimum of 2 hours. I should mention that I am a tech, not yet a nurse, but the call pay is the same for our nurses. Nurses only do call on weekends from 0800-1400, any other times it is a tech and pts have to be in the ED or ICU, where their nurse can sedate. My understanding is that nurses used to do all of the call and they like this arrangement a lot more. I almost forgot I am in the Denver metro area.
- Oct 7, '06 by queenb091We get $1.50/hr for carrying the pager and time and a half if we get called in. Lawton, OK
- Oct 20, '06 by Melissa HWe get $5 hr to carry beeper time & a half when called in 1/2 hr travel time and get paid for 2 hrs minimum.....
- Jan 18, '07 by BusyDeeI was just wondering how are the FT GI nurse scheduled when they have a call weekend? Is OT ok ? Does your unit flex your time during the week? are you scheduled normally or asked to leave early during the week- if the census drops/ or the schedule is done..? I'm trying to evalute a " fair " call procedure...to prevent OT ( if possible ) but save our budget and maintain employee satisfaction...HELP!
Quote from GI JackieI am interested in the call pay at other facilities. We currently get paid $1.00 per hour to carry the beeper and time and a half when we get called in. I would like to know what others are getting paid to be on call for endoscopy and what city and state you are from. Thanks in advance for responding.