Who pays to use this site? - Page 3Register Today!
- May 7, '09 by brianThanks for all the unsolicited testimonials The above members comments are more powerful of why they pay/support AN. For those who are interested in learning about the differences of a free vs paid membership, you can see a comparison chart here: Compare Membership
Thanks again to all the paying members who's membership dues help keep the lights on (well servers on would be more accurate Any support is greatly appreciated.
- May 8, '09 by ~Mi Vida Loca~RNI paid before I ever even made a post. I know first hand what goes into running a forum on a MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller scale than this forum. I know the costs associated with it. I can't imagine the costs for a forum this large. It takes a lot of work to keep a forum like this running well, smooth and efficient, in order for people to get all this wonderful information the bill has to get paid.
I am more than happy to help pay the bills for such a wonderful resource.
- May 16, '09 by jaywifei should see this post earlier:wtosts:
- May 22, '09 by CrufflerJJQuote from reformedlibrarianNo, I don't pay to "use" an online forum (Allnurses or others). I pay to SUPPORT the forums (forii?) and keep them running.I have gotten so much great information from this site, but I just went to send someone a PM and realized I can't because I haven't paid for a membership. What a crock!!
Is any one actually paying to use an online forum???
- May 22, '09 by reformedlibrarianthanks everyone for the replies. i misunderstood about the 15 post requirement for sending PM's. this site has been very helpful.
- May 22, '09 by pagandeva2000Quote from reformedlibrarianthanks everyone for the replies. i misunderstood about the 15 post requirement for sending PM's. this site has been very helpful.
Feel free to drop in when you wish...many of the resources are available for both paying and unpaying members.
- May 23, '09 by diane227I pay $60 per year for total access to this site.
- May 23, '09 by truernQuote from txspadequeen921i'm a platinum member for the same reasons! :dit does not matter if you have to pay or not...the information you get here and the friendships you make are priceless....i am a paying member because i believe in supporting this site....