RSS is an awesome featureRegister Today!
- by DutchgirlRN Jun 16, '07I noticed the orange box at the bottom of each page "RSS" and explored. What an awesome feature. Wish I would have found it a long time ago. Thanks. :spin:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=230681©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 16, '07 by traumaRUsThanks very much.
- Jun 16, '07 by amethystwings333brilliant!!
- Jun 29, '07 by cardiacRN2006I don't see it....is it a platnium user type of thing, or am I blind?
- Jun 29, '07 by SuesquatchRNI don't see it, either.
- Jun 29, '07 by DutchgirlRNI don't see it anymore either?
- Jul 2, '07 by ConceptIf you're using Firefox there's an RSS icon in the address bar (all the way to the right).
- Mar 1, '08 by brianThe easiest way to get RSS feeds for each forum is the Site Map
See images below. hope this helps!
RSS does rock! Eventually, I will get around to creating a video explaing RSS and how to take full advantage of it.