New BB suggestionRegister Today!
- by futrnurse Jun 29, '02I think it would be a good idea to have a BB just for new RN's to share thier ideas and questions. Just a suggestion
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=18591©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 30, '02 by Forevermomof5new RN's or new RN students?
Just a question....
- Jun 30, '02 by Love-A-Nurseoriginally posted by forevermomof5
new rn's or new rn students?
just a question....
- Jun 30, '02 by shayYou mean a graduate nurse forum, right? If so, I think that's an excellent idea. Definitely a group that needs its' own niche and has special needs/concerns. Suggest it to Brian.
- Jul 1, '02 by ADN 2002I agree - I just graduated and I'd love to see a graduate nurse forum! I'm not really a nursing student anymore, but I'm not quite a nurse yet either...you know what I mean?
- Jul 1, '02 by TNRNI agree wholeheartedly. I still feel like an imposter when I call myself a nurse, yet I don't quite fit in the student nurse forum anymore. In my opinion, getting my RN license was the beginning of my "real" nursing education. It would be nice to have a forum where I could find others in the same boat as I am.
- Jul 1, '02 by Love-A-Nurseoriginally posted by tnrn
i agree wholeheartedly. i still feel like an imposter when i call myself a nurse, yet i don't quite fit in the student nurse forum anymore. in my opinion, getting my rn license was the beginning of my "real" nursing education. it would be nice to have a forum where i could find others in the same boat as i am.
- Jul 1, '02 by Love-A-Nurseoriginally posted by adn 2002
i agree - i just graduated and i'd love to see a graduate nurse forum! i'm not really a nursing student anymore, but i'm not quite a nurse yet either...you know what i mean?
- Jul 1, '02 by live4todayCongrats to all you new grads, and I think your idea to want a Graduate Forum here at allnurses is an excellent idea! That's using your noggins! Just don't forget about us oldster nurses on the other forums cause we love enteracting with you newbies, and sharing our knowledge with you all as well as encouraging you all through those tough times. :kiss
- Jul 1, '02 by shayAww, I feel for you all who don't quite know where you fit in!! I remember feeling that way as a GN. Whenever I signed 'RN' after my name, I felt like I was LYING or something....LOL!!!
Exactly why a graduate nurse forum is a good idea. Did any of y'all suggest it to Brian yet?