AN iPhone app - date? - Page 2Register Today!
- Jul 25, '11 by DarkBluePhoenixReally? Is it free?
- Jul 25, '11 by Art_VandelayQuote from BeachBedheadIt's $2.99 on iPhone. The format is much easier to read, but I read in a previous post that they were going to have the AN app by August. I was hoping a staff member would let us know. Hint hint...Really? Is it free?
- Jul 25, '11 by Art_VandelayQuote from df77You can't hear anything, but the format is much nicer and easier to read. No "kudos" though.Ooohhhhh. How do I use tapatalk??? Am I understanding it right that I can hear the posts with that? That would be so awesome!
- Jul 25, '11 by DarkBluePhoenixhmm I might just wait for the app. I basically have an internet window up with this site bookmarked. so its not bad. I just hate the touch text. ugh its annoying.
- Jul 26, '11 by Joe Vour goal is to have a mobile friendly style and a "phone app" by the end of this year
1) new (faster) allnurses.com design/layout (beta testing starts next month)
2) mobile friendly style
3) mobile apps
- Jul 26, '11 by Art_VandelayThanks Joe!
- Jul 28, '11 by blondy2061hHow did those of you that got Tapatalk working get it working? I've searched and browsed and can't find AllNurses of Tapatalk. I've asked about this in the past and was basically told that admin was against enabling Tapatalk for the forum. Please advise on how to get it working. I'd love to read AllNurses via Tapatalk!