How do u post a threadRegister Today!
- by almondeyes10 Apr 20, '11How do u post a thread on ur homepage. This website isn't the easiest to navigate
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=555781©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Apr 21, '11 by traumaRUsJust like what you did here:
Go to the forum you want to post in(via the yellow navigation bar) click on the general topic (region, student, specialty, etc), then click on the forum (state, pre-nursing, advanced practice for examples) and then click on the thread, scroll to the bottom of the page and there is your reply box. If you need more assistance, please post in the admin help forum which is the question mark in the upper right hand corner of each page.
- Apr 22, '11 by FutureCRNA2014I'm trying to start a thread as well but I don't know how to.
- Apr 22, '11 by traumaRUsOkay - just click on a forum (per the yellow navigation bar), then in the upper left hand corner - about 1/3 of the way down the page, there will be a button that says "start new thread" - click on that and away you go.
Also with the CRNA, SRNA and pre-SRNA forums along with a few others, there is a delay before your post comes up because they are reviewed by staff prior to posting. This is due to spamming in these particular forums.
Hope that helps.
- May 4, '11 by PutToSleep!Quote from traumaRUsThanks for mentioning this about the delay in the CRNA forums. I'm new to this and was curious if this was going to stop once I've had enough approved posts but it doesn't sound like it. Too bad they wouldn't skip the delay for people once they have had enough approved posts because the delay is about 12 hours or more at times. Thanks!Also with the CRNA, SRNA and pre-SRNA forums along with a few others, there is a delay before your post comes up because they are reviewed by staff prior to posting. This is due to spamming in these particular forums.