"Go to First Unread"Register Today!
This is a discussion on "Go to First Unread" in Frequently Asked Questions, part of Information Center ... I'm not seeing the header that said something like "Go to first unread". It was nice to be able to...by Hygiene Queen Guide Mar 5I'm not seeing the header that said something like "Go to first unread".
It was nice to be able to click it and be able to read right where you left off (especially in a long thread).
Was this removed or is it just me?
Did I miss something?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=819633©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 5 by Sun0408I asked this yesterday.. Go to the bottom of the thread you are reading and click on the little arrow beside the page numbers, this will take you to the "first unread post"..
- Mar 5 by Hygiene QueenThanks, Sun0408!
- Mar 5 by Sun0408You're Welcome
- Mar 5 by CT PixieI was just looking for where I could post the same question. I am so lost without the "go to first unread". Thanks
- Mar 5 by sirI
- Mar 5 by Joe VThere are 3 way to go to Unread post.
The "Go to First Unread Post" is now a down arrow ↓ near pagination...
You can also go directly to the first unread post by clicking the blue down arrow next to title (found when viewing list of topics). A bold title means there are new unread replies.
A 3rd way is the linked title (#1 below) - which directs you to first unread post when clicked on.
If you click on the sky-blue arrow (#2 above) it will take you to the last post in the thread.