Giving Kudos / ThanksRegister Today!
- by Joe V Admin Apr 16, '09Giving Kudos is an expression of approval or admiration.
Why Should You Use It?
- promote quality content
- promote your favorite threads
- promote important, informative, or entertaining comments
- become popular
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=385241©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,520 Views
- May 14, '09 by mandirigma12Can I see who sent me kudos?
- Jun 22, '09 by mykidzmomkudos (Expression of approval or admiration.)
Total Kudos: 0
9 Kudos Received in 5 Posts
Find all praised posts submitted by mykidzmom
Find all posts praised by mykidzmom
that is what i have in my "stats" section. do i have 9 or 0? how do i know which posts got kudos and who kudeed me? and how to i kudo someone else?
- Jun 22, '09 by tnbutterflyyou can look in statistics on your page. to find out which of your posts received kudos by other members, click on find all praised posts submitted by (your name).
to see which posts you gave kudos to, click on find all posts praised by (your name)
to give someone kudos, click the blue thanks button at the bottom of the post.