Can there be a forum for RN-BSN nursing students?Register Today!
- by WildcatFanRN Jun 8, '11RN-BSN students don't fall into the catergory of general nursing students. Is there a way to create a place for us to talk about the unique place we are in?
Just an idea...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=576231©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Jun 8, '11 by caroladybelleAnd why do BSN students not fit into the nursing student category?
- Jun 9, '11 by WildcatFanRNRN to BSN students don't fall into the general nursing student catagories because we are already RN's. Our return to school has a different set of variables kind of like the LPN to RN students do. Most of the nursing student forums are for students who have not yet worked as a nurse.
- Jun 10, '11 by SweetOldWorldQuote from caroladybelleRN to BSN students travel a very different path than the pre-licensure students. For instance, the NCLEX is irrelevant: they've already been there, done that!And why do BSN students not fit into the nursing student category?
- Jun 10, '11 by caroladybelleMy error.
I saw the post as RN -BSN, not as RN to BSN.
In that case, the post makes more sense for a separate forum.
- Jun 10, '11 by WildcatFanRNNo problem :-)