Can see your reply to a PM???Register Today!
This is a discussion on Can see your reply to a PM??? in Frequently Asked Questions, part of Information Center ... I replied to a PM (personal message), but I don't see a copy of what I sent. Is this how it suppose...by scrubsnkicks Nov 29, '12I replied to a PM (personal message), but I don't see a copy of what I sent. Is this how it suppose to be?
I know when you initially send a PM, it shows up in the "sent" document.
Any help, much appreciated. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=799987©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Nov 29, '12 by traumaRUsYes, it should show up in the "sent" folder. Do you see it?
- Nov 29, '12 by scrubsnkicksNope and I know the person received my reply, because they just answered back. I can only see what that invidividual wrote to me, but I can't see what I wrote to them...
- Nov 30, '12 by elkparkIt's been a while since I've replied to a PM, but I seem to recall that, when I've done it in the past, there was a little box on my screen to check if I want a copy sent to my own box.
- Dec 2, '12 by sirIIn looking at your settings you did not have selected, "save a copy in m sent folder". I changed this for you and you should be o.k. now.
- Dec 8, '12 by scrubsnkicksThank you very much sir1. Much appreciated. Have a nice day.
- Dec 8, '12 by sirIYou are welcome, scrubsnkicks.