Hello, I am a senior nursing student doing a seminar on forensic nursing tomorrow. I need to interview a forensic nurse tonight! I would greatly appreciate any help. Here are my questions:
1. What Undergraduate/Graduate school did you attend? What degrees/certifications have you obtained?
2. What jobs have you had (including non-forensic?)
3. What made you decide to go into forensic nursing (your specialty in particular?)
4. What have you found to be the most rewarding part of being a forensic nurse?
5. How has your work in forensic nursing changed your views of nursing practice?
6. Anything else you would like to add?
If you can't/don't want to answer all the questions that's fine, only answer the ones you want. You can reply here or send me a message if you prefer. Thank you so much to anyone who helps!