Hi! I am a nursing student in my 3rd semester and fairly new to allnurses. I am doing a research paper and presentation on forensic nursing and was wondering if there are any forensic nurses out there that could help me with a short online questionaire. My questions are specific to the individual. I have done all the research and completed my paper so I know the answers to a few of the questions that I am asking, I would just like to hear from a forensic nurse personally
I wish I knew a little bit more about how this site worked with posts. I'm not sure if there is a way to PM these answers or if not, if you don't mind posting them here... It would be such a big help!
1. What is your title?
2. What made you choose forensic nursing?
3. What is the hardest part about being a forensic nurse?
4. What is the most rewarding part about your job?
5. Salary? And if you don't feel comfortable answering, is your salary as a forensic nurse more or less than a registered nurse?
6. How long did it take you to complete certification?
7. Are there any dangers or risks that you face working as a forensic nurse?
8. What do you think is the future of forensic nursing?