Costs of on-line programsRegister Today!
- by sassy_redhead42 Apr 6, '06Has anyone compared for costs of the on-line programs? Is Kaplan comparable?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=152110©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,213 Views
- Apr 6, '06 by nicolentonyYour post is vague. Comparable to what??
- I'm sorry I wan't clear. I meant is the cost of Kaplan comparable to other programs out there.
- Apr 6, '06 by nicolentonyThis I don't know. They don't give any info without you speaking directly to an "advisor." I am always sketchy of programs that don't publish their costs in pamphlets or on the internet. Makes you wonder if they are charging people different prices.......
- I was able to download Kaplan's brochure off the website, which included the price. Unfortunately, other programs have not been as easily accessible
- Apr 6, '06 by cherokeebFrom everything I've been able to obtain on cost at several schools the Kaplan course is within a few hundred dollars of most of them. The University of California Riverside charges $3,400 Kaplan $3,350 and most of them are within this range.
- Thank you for information. I appreciate it.