Valencia Spring 2013 Nursing Class - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 12, '12 by bdicenzoOkay everyone, I've been told one of the keys to success in nursing school is getting to know your classmates & building a support system. So let's get to know each other!
I live in Winter Springs, so I'll be attending West campus. I try to be Eco-friendly in everything I do, so to anyone living my way, I wouldn't mind making friends & carpooling. I live with my boyfriend and two dogs. I enjoy Running, cycling, blogging, organizing things and doing crafts.
So... who wants to be study buddies?
- Nov 18, '12 by Greengal1Sorry, I don't live anywhere near Winter Springs.
Heads up on the scrub Uniform: the bottoms are super see through, so add some white or nude panties to the things to buy list.
- Nov 20, '12 by bdicenzoI guess no one's interested in being study buddies, Oh Well!
On a side note: I'm registered for Silver section. I really wanted red, but my internet was out when I was trying to register....
Greengal, Did they have all of the white scrub uniform in stock? I was told they wouldn't have them in for a few days...
- Nov 20, '12 by tzeenaQuote from melissa104Hi everyone. Good Luck to all of you. I am a Nursing student from Valencia. Be prepared. Course is very intense and exams are hard because they can be confusing or have two right answers and you need to know how to pick the best one. I repeated NUR 1...So my advice is to do a lot of questions so you get used to test taking skills and know how to pick best answer.Hello! Just starting a thread for all of us accepted into the Spring 2013 class to get aquainted and keep each other informed on what's to come! I will be enjoying my freedom for another few months! :-) Until January!
Good luck to all of you
- Nov 21, '12 by Greengal1Thank you for your insite tzeena! How did you do in the other Nursing classes?
- Nov 21, '12 by achelekattAnyone in here registered in Osceola campus for Nursing 1?
- Nov 21, '12 by Greengal1Sorry I didn't see this post earlier, no they have to order my pants, but they had everything else. I should be picking up everything some time next week b/c its kinda out of my way.
bdicenzo don't think that no one wants to be study buddies, but need to give people a chance to get to know you as a person, not just on the internet/allnurses. I'm sure you will find a great study group and I'm sure that less then half of the nursing school students are part of this discussion.
I am on the red team, but I think all the teachers are amazing!
- Nov 24, '12 by bdicenzoAbout the study buddies: I'm aware, I was being sarcastic/joking. It's hard to read that on a screen!
- Nov 24, '12 by Greengal1Yet another update, don't bother buying your books until Dec. 6th, that is what the book store told me. Up until then the teachers/ nursing department can change their minds about what books are required. They said it doesn't happen often but when it does students are left with book they don't need and you can't return. I don't know about any of you but every extra dime I can save is useful so im sticking to the safe side. Also if you are going to be using finacal aid to pay for your books you must wait till Dec. 11th, your fafsa will not be active to pay for it till then.
I hope this info helps some of you! & I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!
- Nov 25, '12 by sexyeveachelekatt,
I am registered at Osceola Campus. My name is Evelina and we can be study buddies.