UWF Fall 2012 BSNRegister Today!
- by chavon13 Feb 29, '12Hi everyone! Is there anybody else out there applying to the University of West Florida for Fall 2012 BSN?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=680484©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,253 Views
- Mar 15, '12 by jlogan21I applied for Fall 2012! The waiting is so hard!
- Mar 15, '12 by chavon13I know! I was looking around the website to see what the average gpa was for accepted students but I didn't see much. Did you apply anywhere else?
- Mar 17, '12 by jlogan21No I did not apply anywhere else. If I don't get in at UWF we are probably moving to another state so I will have to wait and try to apply there. I am just hoping that I can get in here, get my degree, and then we can make our move! What about you?
- Mar 17, '12 by chavon13Yeah I applied to FSU, UWF, Nova, and UM, but i didn't get into FSU. I'm really hoping I get into UWF also. Have you heard anything about the gpa that is normally accepted? Do you go to UWF now?
- Mar 17, '12 by jlogan21Sorry about FSU! I have heard that a 3.5 is really the minimum GPA that gets in but that is just what I have heard, so don't know how true that is. Yes I am at UWF now. I have taken all of my pre-reqs at UWF and am just finishing up my general ed requirements this semester.
- Mar 18, '12 by chavon13Yeah I was a little disappointed, but I'm okay now. I just hope I get in somewhere!
- Mar 22, '12 by heyybanessaI applied for Fall 2012 too!! I agree that the wait is extremely hard. I just got married and moved up to Fort Walton Beach in December from Tampa. I used to go to USF but transferred to UWF. Does anyone know the average GPA they let in or how many people usually apply?? I'm nervous! My GPA is 3.6 but I really struggled with my TEAS V! Took them 3 times and finally got a 76%....ughh.
- Mar 23, '12 by chavon13Ive heard that the average GPA is around a 3.5. I wonder how many applicants they had for this year. I also struggled with my TEAS with a 77%. I hope they aend out decisions soon!
- Mar 26, '12 by jlogan21I don't know how many people applied but I have heard that they usually get a LOT! I am so not good at waiting and I too hope that we hear something soon!