University of Miami accelerated BSN 2012 - Page 15Register Today!
- Nov 29, '11 by BellaNoordoes anyone know where to find the textbooks that we will need this semester? Also has anyone finished those courses that we have to have 100 in for certificates?
- Nov 29, '11 by stacyleeI found the books for NUR 314 "Health Assessment" by going to the UM bookstore website, the other classes haven't posted their books to the bookstore webpage yet. Also, the Professor for NUR 315 "Pathophysiology" posted the course syllabus on to the Blackboard website and the recommended texts are listed on the syllabus. I don't know about the books for the other classes yet.
- Dec 4, '11 by ABSNhopeful2012Now that the application deadline has passed...has anyone heard from the Admissions office about when we will be notified with their decision?? *fingers crossed*
- Jan 5, '12 by jessramHey guys!
I applied to the Summer 2012 program has anyone heard back yet? Its been 5 weeks now and still no response. But, it took them about 2 weeks to get my Official College Report so that could've delayed it.
- Jan 7, '12 by jlandersI haven't received a letter yet but I just checked My UM online and it was updated that I've been accepted for the May 2012 start! It says the acceptance packet is in the mail. Exciting!
- Jan 8, '12 by cakesone2I was accepted today as well. Check MyUM! I originally applied for the January '12 cohort but got bumped to May because I still had a few prereqs in progress when I applied over the summer. Well worth the wait though!
- Jan 8, '12 by dmusaCongratulations Jlanders and lzkblr! Was wondering how your GPA was. Reason i'm asking is because i'm a bit worried because my GPA isn't that high.
- Jan 8, '12 by jessramCongrats Jlanders and lzkblr! I was wondering when you sent in your application? I sent my literally the day before the deadline. I still havent heard back and my UM account doesnt say anything....anxiously waiting
- Jan 8, '12 by jlandersI applied right before the december 1st deadline...
- Jan 8, '12 by cakesone2Jessram - I applied in September. They probably notify people in the order that they applied, so just be patient! Good luck!
Is anyone else applying for the nursing scholarship (the 3 year work exchange)? I'm considering it, but I wish there was more information about it on the SONHS website.