UF 2013 BSN applicants? - Page 6Register Today!
- Dec 21, '12 by KatsmeowI think it's like $10 or so for each report and a little more if you want it sent express
- Dec 29, '12 by CONhopefulHi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say good luck to all! It's nice to know that we have a little place here to wait/ask questions and talk together I go back and forth between my top 2 schools but I would be a transfer to UF. I have a 3.5 cumulative gpa and my prereq gpa is a 3.8 so I don't really know what to think about my chances here. Is there a place on the application for experience/volunteering? That sounds like it would be great for many of us!
- Dec 30, '12 by KatsmeowYes on the UF CON application it asks about volunteer and life experiences.
- Jan 5 by xmadmoizellexHello everyone!
I have been reading this thread for a while and figured I would join the chat! I would also be a transfer student from a Florida community college. My current GPA for my pre-requisites is a 3.88 and my commulative GPA is a 3.77, but I still need two more classes that I am taking this spring semester. I currently volunteer at a Hospital, but other than that I do not have much volunteering experience since I have had to continuously work since High School. UF is my dream school and my first choice, but I am also applying to other schools since we all know how competitive it is to be admitted. I wish us all the best of luck and I can't wait till June!
- Jan 17 by KatsmeowBump!
Haven't heard from anyone in awhile!
- Jan 18 by eauzirusI'm still here just came back from break and getting into the spring semester. Good news! I got into UF and I'm now I'm just waiting for the final decision from nursing.What about you? How have you been?
- Jan 18 by KatsmeowI haven't gotten an admission decision form UF yet. Me and my fiancée are looking into new homes to move to since our lease at our current place will expire in a couple months and we want a larger place.
- Jan 27 by xmadmoizellexHey! Congrats eauzirus! If you don't mind me asking how long did it take after applying to receive a reply from UF? I haven't received anything from the University yet.
- Feb 4 by eauzirus@mamakate that's cool but that kinda sucks too because u arent really sure were your going to get yet but you have still have to move. It would be way better if u got your admission letter first then based your move on that. @MOISELLEX it took two long MONTHS . I was so happy when I found out that I got in now getting into Nursing I'm kinda weary about,but well see.
- Feb 4 by KatsmeowWell we are looking into doing a month to month type of contract until I make a final decision.