UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 26Register Today!
- Oct 21, '12 by man-nurse2bI'm used to job interviews but got no idea what to expect for a school interviews, especially this being group interviews make it even weird-er if there was such a word. I am doing nothing to prepare, that will only get me nervous. I am just going to be myself. If they dont like me, so be it. Do I got what it takes Yes...I did search on here for possibly interview questions, did not really find anything.
- Oct 21, '12 by laurenmalaurenQuote from rd1186Yes mc0323 it's only 17 months
I thought everyone had to be a UCF student in order to submit an application. Or did mean currently enrolled in classes and/or received their AA from UCF? I haven't heard anything about this affecting our chances of being selected for the program, I thought it was just TEAS, GPA and interview. Has anyone else heard this?
Yeah you have to be accepted to the college to apply but I meant like currently enrolled in classes at UCF. I have been at UCF for two years (I was a previous science major who found out what I really wanted to do career-wise) but was a transfer from BCC.... See, I dont really know what to think because I have never personally asked them myself, but a lot of my friends who are either in the program, or have applied/ gone to an information session have said that UCF has a certain number of spots for currently enrolled UCF students and a certain number for non-UCF students (and that this number is less)... I have heard this at least 3 or 4 times from different people who say it came directly from advisors and such, but I personally have never heard it from them, not that I asked. I really would like to know for sure as well... hopefully someone else on here could clear this up for us.
- Oct 22, '12 by rd1186I had to call the college of nursing today so I figured I'd ask about spots being held for currently enrolled UCF students and the lady said that, luckily, they don't do that.
- Oct 22, '12 by laurenmalaurenOh ok good, I think its more fair that we all have an equal chance
- Oct 23, '12 by mc0323has anyone got another email about the immunization tracker not being completed for certifiedprofile.com? I mean the option was taken off already.. but anyway is the 4th requirement for fingerprinting for you guys still says incomplete?
- Oct 23, '12 by chavon13Quote from mc0323Yes i got the email and the last part of the finger printing still says incompletehas anyone got another email about the immunization tracker not being completed for certifiedprofile.com? I mean the option was taken off already.. but anyway is the 4th requirement for fingerprinting for you guys still says incomplete?
- Oct 23, '12 by kikilayes i got an email this morning saying it was incomplete too. Under the fingerprints my 4th step is also incomplete. I believe its because the school has to very it. Does anyone else have this listed?
- Oct 23, '12 by ybbawilliamsI got an email this morning as well, my fingerprints still say incomplete as well. Not to worry, guys!
- Oct 23, '12 by somekindofstrangeCongradulations on all the people who got accepted. Great to hear all the good news. Pray for me that I get into a nursing program.
- Oct 23, '12 by mc0323Thank you! and I wish you the best of luck, don't give up there's a place for everyone somewhere