UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 20Register Today!
- Oct 13, '12 by britanicaaTo anyone who has started the background check, is it something you can start and go back to until you submit the order or do you have to do it all at once?
- Oct 14, '12 by lmrossitto@chavon13:
I believe that is what they said at the information session but I don't think they make official decisions until after the interview. Some of us will be placed on the waitpool which is one reason why they want us to have our background checks completed, because they could call last minute and tell someone in the waitpool to come in & everyone needs to be ready so there are no shenanagins in January if that happens.
- Oct 14, '12 by chavon13@lmrossitto:
Thank You so much for the info!
- Oct 14, '12 by man-nurse2bQuote from britanicaahas to be done all at once, it creates a profile but does not save the ordering informationTo anyone who has started the background check, is it something you can start and go back to until you submit the order or do you have to do it all at once?
- Oct 14, '12 by man-nurse2bHELP,
Can someone explain to me how UCF general admissions Orientation works? There are several days I can choose for Daytona Campus , December 19th says BSN cohort, I take it that is for the actual class that will be starting in January,however, I just need to do general orientation for transfer students, should I just do it online then make an appointment with an advisor?
- Oct 15, '12 by Amp10mDid anyone else get two email invitations?
- Oct 15, '12 by kikilaYeah I got one from "Alton Austin" and then a second letter from "UCF Nursing" I received one at 9:30pm and the other at 1:30am. I'm guessing their systems were acting crazy with all te emails. I got a email this morning saying not to worry about the immunization
- Oct 15, '12 by chavon13I just received an email from the College of Nursing saying not to do the immunization forms. It said that it will only be done once you are offered a seat in the school.
- Oct 15, '12 by That GirlOkay..background check is done, fingerprints this afternoon, made appt for interview. Now it's all riding on what happens on the 30th! No pressure...lol
Like many of you, I also got 2 interview emails. One was from UCFNurse and the oher was from Alton. Does anyone know if Alton is the nursing advisor for boh Cocoa and Daytona or just Cocoa?
- Oct 15, '12 by cara519I made my appointment this morning (I'll be seeing some of you at the 1:30 time slot!), but I called back because I wanted to get a feel for the interview process since they're expecting everyone to pay 100$ for the background check to even interview. I read on here that the information session said an interview means you are provisionally accepted, but I just wanted to make sure that I am not spending 100$ for a 50/50 chance. I was especially nervous after the immunization e-mail was sent out this morning which made sound like we were still being narrowed down a lot. The lady on the phone was actually kind of rude and would not share any details about where the interviewees stand. The only thing she semi-confirmed was that it would be about 100 people between the two campuses interviewing, and I think she said 37 seats for each campus. So, I am guessing that they really do have to narrowed down fairly well. I keep telling myself that since there are only 6 interview time slots and the max amount of people in a group was said to be six that they pretty much have picked who they want.
Has anyone else tried asking them questions about where we stand? I think it is fair to ask if they are expecting everyone to have a background check done, but the lady seemed less than willing to tell me anything. I guess they want to keep a bit of mystery about it so we don't walk in like we already have the spot.