UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 16Register Today!
- I don't know my exact pre-req. gpa though.
- Thanks! what about yours?
- Oct 12, '12 by cnicole6I still haven't heard anything yet :/
- Well, I think there is no rhyme or reason as to how the emails were sent out. What I do know is that everyone gets an email whether you are "provisionally accepted" or "denied" and that if you don't meet the requirements or forgot to submit something such as TEAS score, they email you about that too. I am probably going to sign-off for a while as I have a ton of homework to do. I took 19 credit hours this semester just to graduate in December just in case I got into a program for Spring... Keep your heads up everyone! Sounds like everyone who is still waiting has competitive stats! I'll check back later.
3.39 cum GPA, 84.7 TEAS forgot pre-req GPAs its been so long
What are your stats? And what campus(es) did you apply to?
- @lmrossitto: yours are good too. Did you get your email yet? U must stay crazy busy with that course load.
- No, still waiting... I think there are still a few others waiting like I am. Yes it is crazy (plus I work 30-40 hrs/week). Sometimes I don't know whether I'm coming or going... the weeks just blur by. But I consider it preparation for nursing school. Still arguing with myself as to whether I am going to work at all during a program, or not. What about you? Are you planning on working while in the program?
- I GOT IT!!!! Just came in like 30 seconds ago! GOOD LUCK TO ALL SEE YOU 10/30!
For those who don't make the cut, please read:
This is the 4th time I have applied to UCF's Nursing Program (applied 2x Orlando campus & 2x to Regional Campuses). Was Denied all previous times and just got denied to BCC's program last week. 5 Denials and I never gave up. But I did cry (a lot), and got angry, and worked my tail off to improve my GPA and scores. What I am saying for those who don't get in this time, DO NOT GIVE UP! I didn't. Just keep swimming...