UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 12, '12 by mc0323my email got sent to the email i put when I registered for the program.. it's my personal email
- Oct 12, '12 by kikilaNo they notify you either way
- Oct 12, '12 by lmrossittoThey definitely send you a message either way. Just give it some time. They usually send to knights account if you have one. if not, then personal email/whichever you provided on application. I am going to go walk my dog & check when I get back.
- Oct 12, '12 by ybbawilliamsWait, the people who did get an email, which campus are you attending?
- Oct 12, '12 by kikilaim freaking out too.. either way, they notify you
- Oct 12, '12 by emilypaige3692I also got my email sent to my personal account at exactly 5 pm. I was invited to interview and am extremely nervous about it. I have actually never been interviewed for anything before. I wish everyone luck. If I'm not mistaken, I think I had applied to both the Daytona and Cocoa campus..
- Oct 12, '12 by nikkitasi applied to the program last semester too and they sent my email around 6:30 so i'm sure by the end of the night everyone will get an email.
- Oct 12, '12 by bermuda74I just got my interview email!
my scores are:
about 3.4GPA (I haven't checked specifically)
- Oct 12, '12 by mc0323I applied for the cocoa program
- Oct 12, '12 by That GirlI applied to both campuses with Cocoa as my first choice. I don't know but the interview doesn't seem to be campus specific...they are being held at Orlando campus. The email was sent to my personal account which is what I put on my application.