UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012 - Page 31Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by KMcDaniel11I feel like that they haven't called anyone off of the waitlist...I know of a whole grand total of 2 people (one off this board & one not) who've gotten called! lol
- Apr 26, '12 by ProtasThis wait has been terrible. I was accepted into the concurrent track; UCF's RSVP is tomorrow. That means I can't even wait until May 1 to see whether I'm selected. I can't afford to take the chance of not getting in anywhere so I will be accepting that position. I was in the top half of the waitlist, and I will be taken off after accepting the spot in the concurrent program. I really wanted to be done ASAP, but I'm glad that my future is set and I'm moving towards a career. At least I won't be in any rush to get all of the proper paper work/$$$ in order...the accelerated program begins in just over two weeks!
Good luck to all of the accelerated hopefulls...perhaps my spot will end up helping someone.
- Apr 27, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNHey guys, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but a woman that accepted into our program left yesterday to join UF's ABSN. So, there will definitely be one more spot available. Just thought I would pass on the news since I would desperately want to know about any movement in terms of acceptance. Good luck!
- Apr 27, '12 by sunshine03Thank you Zeus! Hopefully one of us will hear good news soonLast edit by sunshine03 on Apr 27, '12 : Reason: Text didn't load
- Apr 27, '12 by BlueSkies8263So I'm assuming no one heard anything from the wait list today?
- Apr 27, '12 by iwantobeafuturenurseAw man..I hate that I'm slowly losing hope that I won't get off the waitlist . However, I have heard that UCF had till May 7th, not the 1st to contact people...the wait is killer though.
- Apr 30, '12 by PinkStringToday is the last day to hear anything if you are waitlisted.
- Apr 30, '12 by KMcDaniel11Just got an e-mail from them to contact them before 5 (got the email at 5:30 ) but hopefully it's for a spot off the waitlist!
- Apr 30, '12 by elisacakesCongrats to everyone who got in! I'm in for the Basic track in the fall. If possible, would one of you forward me the letter ya'll got? We haven't gotten our packets and I'd love to get started ASAP, especially if immunizations are involved. I'd also like a headstart on buying my books if possible...
- Apr 30, '12 by PinkStringKMcDaniel11, It might be for standby.Last edit by PinkString on Apr 30, '12 : Reason: Incomplete