UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012 - Page 26Register Today!
- Mar 20, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNIDK, but I hope we get it within the next week. I hear we have a lot to do within a short amount of time.
- Mar 20, '12 by amykimI just got the email with the next steps! There is a lot to do in so little time!
- Mar 23, '12 by iwantobeafuturenurseHas anyone heard anything about those people on the waitiling list if they've gotten an email yet? or got offered a spot?
- Mar 23, '12 by sunshine03No news yet on the wait list (at least for me) ...
- Mar 23, '12 by LaChaBaHaven't heard anything yet about the wait list either...very stressful waiting, but I still have hope!
- Mar 26, '12 by j8911It sounds like people can get off the wait list up until May 1st.
- Mar 26, '12 by sunshine03The advisor said that May 7th is the last day for notification of acceptance off of the wait list this year.
- Mar 28, '12 by iwantobeafuturenurseI've also heard both, May 1 and that we can hear all the way up to the day before classes start. I'm just confused as to how someone gets off the waitlist if people who have been provisionally accepted have already turned in that they want the spot? Shouldn't UCF know already if there are spots open?? The wait is killing me!!
- Mar 28, '12 by sunshine03I think we may start hearing of movement after April 2nd for the waitlist ... those who previously accepted are given another final acceptance date by April 2 to confirm - then UCF will probably have waitlist spots available. (At least here's hoping there's some!)
- Mar 28, '12 by NikkiliciousI think sometimes someone might accept their spot, and then later isn't able to keep it... fails a background check or a drug test, etc. That may be why someone on the wait list might not hear up until the very last minute? Not sure, just a guess...
Question for those already enrolled in the program- for your first semester, when did you get your class and clinical schedules? Do we know our clinicals and labs before classes start, or do we have to wait till that first week of classes to find out? I am anxious to know my schedule since I have to arrange for child care for my 2 babies...