UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012 - Page 24Register Today!
- Mar 15, '12 by NikkiliciousJacki- yes, I had taken out loans for both my BA and MA... after I get my BSN, I think I should probably work for a while before thinking about any more school
- Mar 15, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNhehehe, the only reason why I asked you was because I know there is a cap on the amount that can be borrowed. I will definitely be borrowing this time around.
- Mar 15, '12 by CER022512gardyloo- What do you mean by "they won't tell us what we get" until the end of April? Are you referring to financial aid? I'm just asking because I have not spoken with financial aid yet, and was also curious as to when/how to get the ball rolling if loans are needed.
- Mar 15, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNYou need to fill out a FAFSA.
- Mar 15, '12 by CER022512Quote from <3ZEUS&LINCOLNI did fill out the FAFSA recently, just wasn't sure what the next step would be since I have never dealt with fin. aid before.You need to fill out a FAFSA.
- Mar 15, '12 by gardylooCER022512 - Yes, I am referring to financial aid. The financial award package specifically. That is for me, at least, since I am not attending orientation until April 20th. It might be different if you are attending the March 30th session, I am not sure.
The FAFSA is a different process than the award from the school.
- Mar 16, '12 by gardyloohkk1895 - did you have to pay for more books after the first semester? Any big ticket items beyond what you mentioned? Any good resource on their website that you could recommend that is nursing school fee specific?
- Mar 16, '12 by iwantobeafuturenursedoes anyone know if anyone got a call/e-mail from the waitlist for acceptance into the program yet? Also when do you all confirm your acceptance into the program? I was waitlisted and I hope by some far chance I'll get an e-mail from UCF saying im off the waitlist :uhoh21:
- Mar 16, '12 by akinney613I was accepted and told I needed to reply by today 3/16, I did so and was told to expect an email AFTER that deadline with all the details, so I assume those on the waitlist will be hearing next week.
- Mar 16, '12 by iwantobeafuturenurseThank you so much! I've also heard that they can tell people on the wait list that they received a spot all the way until the first day of classes so I was super confused! Wish me luck that I get an email/call! haha