UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012 - Page 22Register Today!
- Mar 6, '12 by PinkStringZeus&Lincoln, yes I did. Im at the top half, middle. 50 waitlisted this year.
Waiting is going to be hard, especially when there's an ounce of hope.
- Mar 6, '12 by NikkiliciousPinkString- I don't want to get your hopes up, but when I spoke to the advisor she told me that last year, by the time the classes started, all but 1 person on the waitlist had been contacted for open spots. So keep hope alive, I bet you've got a good shot still!
- Mar 6, '12 by LaChaBaCongrats to all those who were accepted. I also just found this site, would have been helpful earlier on, but at least now I know about it. I was also wait-listed, and have not received any confirmation that they got my signed e-mail. I have had the most stressful application experience because of miscommunication between different departments (long story).
Question - I have FINALLY been able to view my degree audit. Does anyone know if this is the information that they used. I took a pre-rec at UCF and it is not even listed on there (anatomy). Also they used phych instead of my sociology class. I am hoping this is not what was used :-) There is still hope since I did make it to the wait list! I am just unsure what to do next, I have put my life on hold and would like it to start moving forward again!
Glad to have found you all and wish you the best of luck in your futures!
- Mar 6, '12 by LaChaBaJust got clarification that the audit is not what they used, they used what we put on the application. The university uses the first class you took and places it on the audit.
- Mar 6, '12 by BlueSkies8263Yeah my degree audit also shows the wrong classes. I'm relieved to hear they use what you put on your application And wow that is good news that last year almost everyone got called from the waitlist!
- Mar 7, '12 by runswimflyhas anyone not recieved any sort of email? all of my information was in and i was told that they had everything they needed. i have checked all mailboxes and spam folders and have not been contacted in anyway. any ideas?
- Mar 7, '12 by <3ZEUS&LINCOLNI would definitely contact the CON immediately. It seems very odd that you haven't been contacted yet since everyone I've talked to found out their status on Friday of last week. Some people mentioned that despite the university being closed for spring break the CON is still open. Let us know what happened when you find out.
- Mar 7, '12 by NikkiliciousQuote from runswimflyYeah I would call ASAP. I remember the adviser mentioned at one of the question sessions that everyone hears at once, and that if you start hearing that all of your friends have heard and you haven't, to contact themhas anyone not recieved any sort of email? all of my information was in and i was told that they had everything they needed. i have checked all mailboxes and spam folders and have not been contacted in anyway. any ideas?
Hope you hear soon!
- Mar 13, '12 by NikkiliciousAnother question for those of you already in the program:
I need to purchase a new laptop before classes start in May, because the one I am using is old and probably won't make it much longer. I am just wondering how necessary it is to have one? Do most students bring laptops to class to take notes, etc? Is there any special program, etc that I'll need or work I won't be able to do if I do not have one?
Thanks for any help you may have!
- Mar 13, '12 by hkk1895Most people have laptops and bring them to class but there are some people who print out the lectures/power points and bring them to class and write notes. It is really just a matter of personal preference. There is no special program that the College of Nursing uses or requires.