SPC Spring 2013 hopeful, anyone else biting their nails?!?! - Page 7Register Today!
- I got in too with a 3.9 all classes completed. Congrats to everyone!!!
- Congrats. Also glad to see the emails are going out.
- PmRNHopeful did you get in?
- No email as of now. Applied for the Paramedic transition program. Somewhat concerned now. Waiting for the better luck next time email it seems.
- Nov 1, '12 by SWingate86I've yet to receive an email. Is it possible that they are sending out acceptance letters first, and then alternates / rejections? I'm almost certain I'll probably be an alternate this time...I keep refreshing my Outlook email inbox waiting for it to pop up!
- I hope you find out soon, I know the wait is crazy! Best of luck to you!
- Nov 1, '12 by GejsaI received the email today, I am an alternate student. Now I have to wait until November 20th to see if any seat becomes available. Keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone else in the same situation as I am?
Does anyone know if they stopped calling applicants for the EAYL, or are they still calling?
- Does anyone know who handles the applicatiins at SPC? Im very concerned now. No email yet. I feel like I should call someone...
- Nov 1, '12 by ThiqNurseChiqI got accepted through spc!!! Omg!
- Nov 1, '12 by GejsaCongratulations gogator123
Do you know if they already called everybody who got accepted, or are they still calling?