SPC Spring 2013 hopeful, anyone else biting their nails?!?! - Page 2Register Today!
- Oct 4, '12 by SWingate86I've applied for the EAYL program as well. The application deadline is October 10th for outside applicants, so I believe that they will be contacting applicants once the deadline date has past. I know it's a multi interview process (not sure how many interviews are required though). I applied in the Spring of 2011 and was called in for an interview, however, I wasn't offered a second one. Also, when I went to HEC to speak with an advisor they told me that they have heard that the EAYL program requires that you take the TEAS test now to be considered. Not 100% whether it is needed or not, but I've already taken it so at least I've got that requirement covered.
Hopefully we'll be hearing from EAYL and / or SPC soon! Good luck
- Oct 8, '12 by RNxDreamsHi everyone! I applied for SPC RN program as well. I'm so nervous. Good luck!
- Oct 9, '12 by flanurshas anyone heard anything from EAYL or SPC???? I'm going mental lol.
- Oct 9, '12 by PmRnHopefulI check my email multiple times a day. Still nothing. Im thinking about calling, but i figure I will get a canned response. I wish they could give a better time frame.
- Oct 9, '12 by SWingate86I haven't heard anything from neither one. I figured EAYL will start contacting applicants after tomorrow, October 10th, since that is their application deadline. As far as SPC goes, if you check here: SPC Health programs admissions , you will see that students should be notified by November 1st regarding their status (accepted, wait listed, or denied). I'm going mental too! I still check my email, phone, and mail box multiple times a day even though I know I won't find anything out until the end of October.
Hopefully we will all hear something back soon...I need to be put out of my misery!
- Oct 9, '12 by spc2012Last semester the deadline to apply was may 15th and the emails went out june 15th. So hopefully this semester will work the same and we will get the emails oct 15th.
- Oct 10, '12 by tmcneill0524Quote from gogator123I am a BayCare employee & applied for the Spring 2013 EAYL program also. My interview is Monday, 10/15/12!! Keep in mind that there is only 1 interview for employees. I believe that they go through employee interviews first and then non-team members. Good luck to everyone!I am also applying to the EAYL program through Morton Plant. Have any of you that also applied gone to your interview yet? And do you know if there is just one interview or more than one?
- Oct 10, '12 by gogator123Hi everyone! I had my first interview last Tuesday on the 2nd and I have my second interview on this Friday the 12th. Also, I am not a team member so I don't know if that has anything to do with what dates my interviews were scheduled for. Good Luck everyone and keep us posted on your statuses!
- Oct 11, '12 by tmcneill0524Quote from gogator123That is awesome! Congratulations on getting the second interview, best of luck to you! Let us know when you find out.Hi everyone! I had my first interview last Tuesday on the 2nd and I have my second interview on this Friday the 12th. Also, I am not a team member so I don't know if that has anything to do with what dates my interviews were scheduled for. Good Luck everyone and keep us posted on your statuses!
- Oct 12, '12 by flanursBest of Luck gogator and tmcneill!!! please let us know how it turns out!!!! I haven't recieved a call for eayl, so I'm wondring if maybe I won't be considered. .