PHCC Fall 2012 Acceptance Roll CallRegister Today!
This is a discussion on PHCC Fall 2012 Acceptance Roll Call in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Okay, so calling all those who received an acceptance letter for the Fall 2012 PHCC RN Program....by jazacmom Jun 17, '12Okay, so calling all those who received an acceptance letter for the Fall 2012 PHCC RN Program. Last thread did not get very much traction, so I am hoping that those who were accepted will give a shout out here. We will all be going through this together, so maybe we can connect early here before classes start in the Fall!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=743906©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,590 Views
- Jun 19, '12 by MegpritmojoWoooow...I can't believe that no one's responded to this post yet!! Helllloooo out there!!! (echo...echo...) Well I am here and I can't wait to get my orientation information!! I thought I would stop waiting anxiously for the mail once I got my acceptance letter lol!! Jazacmom - how did it go today? Find out anything new?
- Jun 19, '12 by jazacmomTurned in my paperwork today. I asked around as to about how many applied and was told it is usually 2-400, so not sure why it is so quiet here . Other than that, not much else.
I too am awaiting that orientation info, so I can get this ball rolling and start getting some of those items checked off before classes starts in the fall.
- Jun 21, '12 by EthergreenHi all,
I have been accepted to PHCC fall nursing program. I received my orientation package in the mail this week and am busy getting it finished. Looks like we have until Jul26 to get our physicals and CPR updated.
Little about me, I will be attending the Dade City campus and am a father of six kids. My wife is a RN and has been very supportive of my decision to go into nursing. I do have about 7 years experience working in hospitals, in jobs ranging from medic to surgical technician.
Congratulations to those who made it through for the fall and hope to see you all soon. Hopefully we can get a few people on this thread to get an idea of who our classmates will be. We will be working together closely and for a good bit of time.
- Jun 21, '12 by jazacmomGot my packet. Boy there is a lot to do. I have to find the cheapest place to get all the medical stuff done. Not sure if it is the Health Department or not but will figure it out. Only a few weeks left of A&P II, after which I should be able to tie up any loose ends.
I have two kids and have been a medical transcriptionist for 15 years and need a change. My brother-in-law went through the program a couple of years ago, so I figured what the heck. I will be at the NPR campus.
Hopefully if we keep chattering to each other then some more will chime in.
- Jun 21, '12 by EthergreenFor CPR most hospitals hold classes as well. Not sure if you need a family member in order to attend one at a hospital, but might be worth looking into as well. My wife is a nurse so I will be attending a class at the hospital she works at, should be cheaper then the one at PHCC.
- Jun 22, '12 by jazacmomI took my CPR at Brooksville Regional Enrichment Center for $20. I am not sure if they started offering it at Spring Hill Hospital or not. Took about four hours in the evening to complete.
- Jun 24, '12 by kayjayessHey guys!
I just checked back in and saw our year's roll call.
I'm Katie. I just got my information packet, and I'll be attending on West Campus. I'm so terribly excited for this school year. :]
It's very nice to meet all of you and I'll see you in the fall!
- Jun 26, '12 by Mlang88[color=#ff3333]hello! i'm pleased to see this thread. was curious as to if i would find anything on here! i have also been accepted for the rn program at phcc. i will be attending the west campus. i am so excited for orientation!! i will be taking a&p ii with lab monday and wednesday nights. does anybody have a clue what our nursing schedule will be like as far as days/times?
- Jun 27, '12 by jazacmomThe packet you receive should have a sheet in it stating the schedule. Mine reads, "T 9-2:15" and R/F 6:30-2:45". I was told by my advisor that it is usually four days a week, but this schedule only states three.