PBSC Fall 2012 hopefulsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on PBSC Fall 2012 hopefuls in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Hi everyone!! I probably am jumping the gun by posting this already but im to excited and just...by mkearns724 Jan 25, '12Hi everyone!! I probably am jumping the gun by posting this already but im to excited and just can't believe im finishing up my last semester of pre reqs for the program. I take my HESI on Feb 16th. Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone has also taken the hesi and what would be the best study guide to get. Heres to hoping for a great fall!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=666435©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 68,949 Views
- Jan 27, '12 by JoannafioreGood luck! I just started the program this month and be ready for a lot of work! Have you taken pharmacology yet?
- Jan 27, '12 by ShepataHow do you like the program so far? Did you take your first test and how was it? I'm already taking pharmacology so I can get it out of the way. How many points your had for the Spring 2012? what was the cut off?
- Jan 30, '12 by mkearns724No I have not taken pharmacology yet.. I was thinking about taking that this summer along with medical terminology.. How are you liking the program so far? Oh and how was the HESI?? Any tips you could give me?
- Mar 14, '12 by Shepataanybody taken the hesi yet? how is everyone coming along. anyone applying for the JUNE 1 DEADLINE ( August Term) if so how many points would you have?
- Mar 14, '12 by ShepataMkearns724 How did you study for your chemistry and Biology section? If there anyone has taken the HESI entrance test what kind of questions were on chemistry and biology.
- Mar 16, '12 by mkearns724I got the evolve study guide for the HESI. Chem was the worst section I scored on. Make sure you know the types of chemical bonds. Parts of an atom: proton, neutron, electrons. Im trying to remember but im having trouble lol. But the evolve study guide is pretty good at preparing you for the test. Make sure you know DNA/RNA and replication I had a couple on the bio and anatomy part for that. To me it wasn't all that hard. I scored an 85 on the test all together I think.. And my total points depending on how I finish this semester should be about 25.7-25.9 so im right on the get in not get in mark.. Im sooo nervous!!!
- Mar 21, '12 by Irishblondehey everyone,
i'm applying to the fall semester too. but, i wanted to take my hesi and nursing procalc, did everyone take there's already? what can i expect i bought the hesi guide and took the one for fau, but i know the pbsc one is much more. is everyone going to pbsc already or are there fau owls here too? my points should be 25.4-28.4 depending on my hesi score and if they take my volunteer hours or not.
thank you all tons, hope we get in!!
- Mar 21, '12 by ShepataI'm applying for the Fall semester as well. Thank you mkearns724. I moved my HESI date for next week. I'm a little nervous as well see. What was your score for each sectino mkearns724. I took the ProCalc last year, It was easy for me. I just studied from the notes they had given us last year for the information session for nursing. and took it the same day and passed. If your good in math it shouldn't be a problem, If math is your weakness I would go to the math lab and ask for help.
- Mar 26, '12 by mjmommy23I just took the HESI and scored a 90. Im pretty upset that I wont be getting all ten points because I was so close =/ I cant find the point scale anywhere anymore so I am not sure what my points will be. Does anyone have it? Can someone email it to me or post it here? My email is email@example.com. I will have all of my prerequisites by the time this semester is done. I wish they would put the application out already! I just need to take my procalc.