PBSC Fall 2012 hopefuls - Page 20Register Today!
- Jun 9, '12 by monablueNo me!
- Jun 9, '12 by mjmommy23Me either...but I'm sure its because they are so behind. You could always email her to confirm...but I'm sure its there and its just taking time to post everything. My points are up and complete so I know they got mine. Hope it happens soon for you guys. Its already the 9th...I think it is impossible for denials to go out on the 14th because everyone's applications haven't even processed so I think we may be looking at denials going out on 21/ acceptance on 25. If not its going to really take too long for my liking
- Jun 11, '12 by mkearns724ughhhh this has got to be the slowest process ever!!! Still no points posted!! Im going crazy!!
- Jun 11, '12 by ShepataFinally my points got posted!!!
- Jun 11, '12 by Bremac88Quote from ShepataYey!! When did you turn your application??Finally my points got posted!!!
- Jun 11, '12 by ShepataI turned mine in on May 23 at 3pm.
- Jun 11, '12 by monablueoh great! latisha just replied my email and said "you submitted your application on monday, june 4, 2012. applications can take 7-10 business days to process at the earliest your application information will post the week of june 18th"... but wait a minute! first, i submitted it on friday may 31 after my hesi, around 12 o'clock. and she said i did on june 4th and it is after deadline. omg! now im so worried, it could be a deny app because out of date. goshh! it would not be fair, second time an appl denied? oh no! i dont know what to do! trying to get in is gonna make me crazy
- Jun 11, '12 by mjmommy23Monablue, Don't worry so much. Your application being turned on the 4th is acceptable because the 4th was actually the deadline this time (Even if you really turned it in earlier). The first fell on a friday so they accept the applications up until the next monday. We should all try to relax a bit because its not making this any easier lol!
- Jun 11, '12 by monablueThanks mjmommy23! Your word make me feel better...Every day we are close to the big moment but until then, our neurons and nervous (or mine) are gonna collapse Anybody is planning to ask for financial aid? I was but know I had the surprise that having more than 120 credits or so financial aid is not available. Anybody knows if it is true or what other options nursing student has??? You know...making already plans
- Jun 11, '12 by michelle561monablue that happened to me too. they said i had too many credits so If i get in ill probably just get a loan from somewhere else. I didnt see any other option.. Im sure ull be fine also!
its funny how were all stalking this site lol