PBSC Fall 2012 hopefuls - Page 11Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by mjmommy23Quote from JoannafioreThanks for the heads up!! Luckily I'm taking Pharmacology over summer! That's if I get in, my GPA went up so HOPEFULLYGood luck to everyone applying, if you get in be prepared for an insane first semester. I just finished first semester, and I hadn't been able to take pharmacology prior to entering the program, so this semester was the hardest five months of my life. If you do get in I recommend reading the first 7 chapters of the fundamentals book and know the nursing process, as that was a test many students didn't do well on.
- May 12, '12 by mjmommy23Just letting everyone know there are two spots for pharmacology for nursing and also the pharmacotherapeutics...jump on it
- May 14, '12 by IrishblondeJust turned in my application ...NERVOUS. I hope we all get in, how long will it take for our points to be on our pantherweb?
- May 14, '12 by mjmommy23I applied last week Tuesday and it doesn't show any points. There are just checks next to transcripts received and evaluated. The semester did change for mine...but that's it.
- May 17, '12 by Felicia7727I turned my app last wed. And still have not got an email saying everything went thru I'm looking at 27.39 points. I missed it last year by .02 I was devastated. This year I have more points due to better score on hesi and I got into critical thinking. I also was able to take pharm (what a pain) and actually passed when I know alot who didn't so make sure you study hard if you are taking it this summer so you don't have to retake it. Good luck to everyone hope to meet a lot of you if not all of you this fall!!!!
- May 17, '12 by RLL67I finally got to make it to an information session and Latisha said that there has been a delay in the process of updating the points on pantherweb due to graduation and other things. She said that they will most likely begin updating it on Monday (4/21). Besides that, she said it usually takes 7-10 days to be posted after turning in an application.
Also, does anyone know if the acceptance/denial letters go out by e-mail or regular mail? She said that denial letters are mailed on a Friday and acceptance letters are mailed on a Monday.
- May 18, '12 by IrishblondeIs anyone here a transfer student, turned their transcripts in, and still don't see it on pantherweb? If so, what do I do? I'm getting a little nervous
- May 18, '12 by Felicia7727dont panic about your transcripts because if you did everything you are supposed to than its on them. You are doing the right thing staying on top of it thats all you can do. worst case scenario you appeal it. It usually takes 2 weeks to get your confirmation email saying everything is accepted. denial letters go out first and they both come to your pantherweb email so if a friend gets her email with a denial dont say a word bc most likely you got in!! good luck I wish this is go by a little faster. please post when you get your comfirmation email so we will all know that the process is moving.
- May 18, '12 by teeramisuuHey guysIm new on the forum but ive been reading it for some time now. I havent handed in my application yet but i just took my hesi yesterday. The class average was an 80 once again. You all seem to have really high chances as opposed to me. Im praying for some sort of miracle. I lose 2points for not having residency and i just missed the full 10 points for the hesi by .47 -_- really needed those extra two points to make up for not having residency. Im looking at around 24 points so im kind of bummed. I wish u all luck! It seems most of u have 25+ points so youre all more than safe
- May 19, '12 by tosh2moshHey everyone, just need to vent. I have yet to hand in my application...whats the hold up you ask???? My work experience letter! I no longer work at the office and the office manager is taking her sweet time. This is driving me nuts. I asked her 5 weeks ago to have it ready by the second week in May. I walked in on May 7th and said don't forget I need it this week to hand in my application! Nothing...so on Monday I called and she said she was working on it and didn't forget..I said please I want to hand in the app this week. Nothing..I called her on Thursday because she doesn't work on Friday's, she promised to have it at the end of the day. I thought great, I can hand it in on Fri. Guess what? Nothing! I am already stressed out by this process and just want to hand it in already. Monday I am going to sit in the office until I have the letter in my hand. Wish me luck.