NSU RN to MSN program?Register Today!
- by nursenora1 Sep 29, '12Anyone enrolled in nova southeastern university rn to msn program? I'm thinking about applying for the spring 2013 term (doing the FNP) track. Any comments on the program? Thank you in advance! :-)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=789433©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,650 Views
- Oct 29, '12 by sawmsCurrently in the application process for the SPR13 term. I am looking more towards Nurse Educator track at this time. If you get any information from anyone, let me know. The application process has been easy, just have to wait for a decision. I have also applied to UCF, we'll see what happens. :-)
- Nov 24, '12 by nursenora1how did it go? did you hear back from them yet?
- Dec 28, '12 by diaprincess33142I was wondering has anyone heard anything back form NOVA
- Dec 28, '12 by nursenora1Yes I heard back. I got accepted into the spring rn to msn program. I start January 9th
- Dec 30, '12 by sawmsI received my acceptance letter just before the Thanksgiving holiday. Of the two schools I applied to Nova and UCF, I chose Nova. Pretty excited about getting started. We already completed our first orientation. I used to live in Davie/Ft. Lauderdale and Nova's library was my community library. Even though I am in Atlanta, I plan to travel down to take full advantage of their library resources at least once a semester.
- Jan 4 by anofzigerI am graduating with my RN in May and looking to apply to the RN-MSN program starting in August, would any one who has been accepted mind telling me what your GPA was?