Nova Southeastern Winter 2013 Entry Level BSNRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Nova Southeastern Winter 2013 Entry Level BSN in Florida State Nursing Programs, part of Florida Nursing ... Hello future nurses! I'm very anxious about my admission decision. Does anyone else feel the...by mely29 Aug 9, '12Hello future nurses!
I'm very anxious about my admission decision. Does anyone else feel the same way? I applied to Nova at the beginning of this month, checking the VIP page 3-4 times daily.
What campuses is everyone applying too? How was the interview process like? Did anyone attend the information session or spoke to a counselor?
I look forward to meeting everyone!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769473©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 41,870 Views
- Aug 23, '12 by tinababyHello!
I have applied to Nova for the winter 2013 term. I too am very anxious and nervous about this whole process!
I've applied to kendall campus but checked off to be considered for any campus
Nice to meet you!
- Aug 24, '12 by JOEYFutureARNPHey Guys.... I also applied for NOVA BSN winter2013. I applied last semester and unfortunately I didn’t get in, but I did go as far as the interview and I know I did very well. For the next few months it will be the most nerve wrecking months ever But don’t for get to keep your head up. I am applying to another school as well, so God-willing by January I can begin my classes. If anyone had as questions, don’t be afraid to ask. Good luck to everyone and we will defiantly kit here
- Aug 26, '12 by dolphins1005hello fellow future nurses!!! I would like to know if we find out on our VIP home page? I wish everyone luck, and if you have been through the process with nova already, how long did you wait for a response from them(weeks)???
- Aug 27, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to Florida State Nursing Programs forum.
- Aug 27, '12 by JOEYFutureARNPQuote from dolphins1005No I didn't find out thru the VIP page. I received a letter and it took months!!!! Since I applied and after the interview about 2 monthshello fellow future nurses!!! I would like to know if we find out on our VIP home page? I wish everyone luck, and if you have been through the process with nova already, how long did you wait for a response from them(weeks)???
- Aug 28, '12 by dolphins1005Quote from JOEYFutureARNPHow was the interview process?? What was ur gpa???No I didn't find out thru the VIP page. I received a letter and it took months!!!! Since I applied and after the interview about 2 months
- Aug 30, '12 by mely29Hello!!!
I'm so happy to see replies to my posts! I'm super excited/overwhelmed/ecstatic about the admission process. Has anyone heard or received any notifications about interview process. I look forward to sharing this stressful experience with all of you!
- Aug 30, '12 by mely29What campuses did everyone applied to? I applied to Main Campus! GO FUTURE NURSE SHARKS!!
- Aug 30, '12 by dolphins1005I applied to the main campus as well!! I called on Monday in the afternoon and was told they pushed back the application deadline. The deadline is now Oct 1 not Sept 1. Has anybody been told this as well?? If that's right we probably won't hear anything till mid Oct.