NFCC Madison, FL 2013 hopefulRegister Today!
- by Tiffany110207 Sep 13, '12Is anyone else applying to North Florida Community College to start the RN program in January?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=784583©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 335 Views
- Sep 16, '12 by somekindofstrangeConsidered applying. I might still apply but I am unsure about my prospects of going to NFCC.
- Sep 16, '12 by Tiffany110207I don't really know much about the school. I like that it would be small classes sizes though so I'm just going to apply & see what happens. I just don't wanna wait around til next year to apply at other schools.
- Sep 19, '12 by somekindofstrangeMadison Florida is a small town. Are you a local or coming from some other region in Florida?
- Sep 19, '12 by Tiffany110207I live in Lake City. What about you?
- Sep 19, '12 by somekindofstrangeI live in north Central Florida.
- Sep 21, '12 by Tiffany110207Oh, okay. Well if you haven't already & decide to apply make sure you get your titer done soon because it takes a week or two to come back. I've been rushing around everywhere trying to get everything done to make the deadline. I guess it's good that they ask for it all to be done before you apply because it makes less people apply, but it's alot of money to go to "waste" if you don't get in.
- Sep 21, '12 by somekindofstrangeI don't think I am going to attend NFCC's nursing program. Right know its too far away for me to commute. I would really like to attend if I had the chance.
- Sep 23, '12 by Tiffany110207I understand that. I had been driving over an hour every day on way to go to Santa Fe College & now (if I get in) I'll have the same drive to Madison. Not looking foward to that.