Miami Dade College (MDC) Fall 2012 Full-time/Part-time Nursing program - Page 33Register Today!
- Jun 19, '12 by Tragically Hip
- Jun 19, '12 by studybudy12Yes, sil2012. I'm still waiting...patiently... a couple of my friends got accepted and many have declined seats in certain tracks. Basically, they checked all the tracks but, can only choose one, some seats will become available. So lets hold tight. I'm holding out until July 12, hence, the date, the day before orientation. Thats when the fat lady sings!!! Then plan B goes into effect. Boy this is tuff.:icon_roll
- Jun 19, '12 by Tragically HipI wonder how many applicants they get for all the tracks. The number of applications is far greater than the number of applicants. I applied to three tracks, and declined two on Monday. (The adviser encouraged me to apply to the part time track, with the idea that it's best to cover all your bases.)
- Jun 19, '12 by KAD24Quote from TicklemeJoDid this include the entire medical requirements? The physical and all and the TB shots???Hello all! I'm a first timer! I avoided the forums during the application and waiting process because they made me so nervous. I don't know why lol. Anyway, I was accepted for the fall full time program and I signed up because I wanted to tell those that need their shots (lol):I have no insurance and I paid 175.75 for everything including drug panel. The place is called Solsta labs and there's one next to Kendall Regional hospital (bird road and 122ish) Now that I've been accepted I've been reading the threads and a HEARTFELT congratulations go out to all those that were accepted. Can't wait to see you soon!
- Jun 21, '12 by mary2012Hi everyone!
I just turned everything in. The only thing missimg is the confirmation email from the background check. Cant wait to see you all in orientation. Good luck
- Jun 21, '12 by Tragically Hip[I posted about this already, but the post seems to have gone the way of 21 hours-worth of other posts.]
I spoke to someone in advising, and she said that everything would be collected at orientation, but if you prefer, you can drop off your complete package (they don't want things piecemeal) at the nursing school office window on the third floor of building 2, Medical Campus.
I did the fingerprinting thing Monday, and as of Thursday afternoon, I'm still waiting for the e-mail from the company.
- Jun 21, '12 by alp06I did the fingerprints on Monday and received the email today, so I guess it takes about 3 business days.Last edit by alp06 on Jun 21, '12 : Reason: spelling
- Jun 21, '12 by mjl88Hey everybody,
I was just wondering if you all were getting your hepB series vaccine cause you have the option to decline. I'm going to get it but the reason I ask is cause I've known some students who decline it cause of its possible side effects and negative reactions.
- Jun 21, '12 by wannabenurse1203Hi Mjl88, i got my first dose today.. My dr adviced me to have it since we're going to be in contact with patients.. It is better to be safe than sorry.. So far no side effects.. Just a little sore
- Jun 21, '12 by onelove90Hi I applied to the Generic Full time option for fall 2012, and I still have not received any emails about acceptance or denial. Im just wondering at this point if the emails were sent out already to everyone who was accepted... and if the rest of us are playing the waiting game? Im just eager to get some email of some sort!