Miami Dade College (MDC) Fall 2012 Full-time/Part-time Nursing program - Page 20Register Today!
- Jun 11, '12 by EMMUNOZFall term registration emails already received!! The email that mdc sends to remind you about important registration dates. I'm assuming acceptance notices will follow...SOON!!
- Jun 11, '12 by Tragically HipI don't think that one is connected to the other, since the classes for the nursing tracks are set, and each person admitted is guaranteed a seat each required class. In other words, the date of the start of registration for general MDC classes is irrelevant for us.
A couple of years ago, when they'd let you finish pre-reqs after entering the nursing program (can you imagine taking microbiology with a full load of nursing classes?), it really did matter.
Since the advisement folks figured it would take a month and a half from the application deadline for the acceptance emails to go out, we should know soon!Last edit by Tragically Hip on Jun 11, '12
- Jun 11, '12 by EMMUNOZI figured it was just a general email but the link did mention something about preset program classes. And at this point I will take any info from mdc as happy news and a sign were getting closer to ending the anxieties I'm suffering from.
- Jun 12, '12 by mjl88I don't know about you guys but when I saw that email yesterday from MDC, my heart dropped but then I realized it was only about registration lol.
- Jun 12, '12 by Dany86Mjl88 The same here. When I saw that email my heart stopped for a few seconds. I am checking my email a hundred times daily. Although I guess this week for sure is the week!!!! Before Friday we should have the most expected email in the world.
- Jun 12, '12 by wannabenurse1203Lol!!! Same here!!
- Jun 12, '12 by WmusserHmm, I didn't get the fall registration email...I feel left out
- Jun 12, '12 by deisybearMe too!!! Lol
- Jun 12, '12 by KAD24Hey guys! I applied for the Fall 2012 Bridge program. I am currently an LPN and I would like to pursue my education and become an RN. I am hoping and praying that I do get accepted in Miami Dade's bridge program because it is the only program I applied for. I just find it so hard to pay a private school so much money just to become an RN.
This waiting to hear about our acceptance into the program is a killer. Anticipation can drive me nuts. I called the advising department last week and they said that emails should start going out this from this week until the end of June. I am hoping I don't have to wait until the end of june!
I wish you all the best of luck and I hope it works out well for all of us.:spin:
- Jun 12, '12 by Wmusser@KAD24 What was your gpa and teas score? I also applied to the bridge, I'm a paramedic, have you heard how many applied to the bridge program?