MDC Spring 2012 Part Time Program - Page 4Register Today!
- Dec 6, '11 by mishellThanks for the info guys. I will take a look at the Littman.
As for shoes I havent gotten mine yet. I looked at a pair of white sneakers but I havent tried them on yet. I want something comfortable but not to dorky...lol
Has anyone started reading yet? I have my fundies book but I only started a few pages in the infection control chapter that someone recommended.
- Dec 6, '11 by MwenMishell,
Also, remember that the gentleman in charge of the MDC bookstore mentioned reading Ch. 15 through 18 during orientation. I did start reading, I just finished Ch. 16.
Yes, I also read somewhere that pre-reading Ch. 34 (Infection control) was recommended. Happy reading!
- Dec 6, '11 by mishellYep Thanks will do!
- Jan 2, '12 by mishellHappy New Year everyone!!!
Does anyone have Dr Alvarez? She emailed the syllabus with all the books listed. I am wondering if we will have to bring ALL those books to every class???????????????? They dont all fit in my bookbag so if we have to bring them all i will have to get a bigger bag.
If anyone knows can you let me know
Thanks a bunch
- Jan 3, '12 by MwenMishell,
I don't know and was wondering the same myself...
I do have a rolling bag, but I still don't plan to take all the "required" books tomorrow. I'll wait and see what she says about the books that are needed for that class.
See you tomorrow!!!
- May 21, '12 by Jmiamihey everyone, congrats! did you all take all of your pre-reqs before applying or were you enrolled in the last of them when you sent your application in. I want to do this PT program, but if it means waiting around for another year while I finish my pre-reqs I might as well get my LPN (have the pre-reqs done) then bridge to the RN.